Sunday with the Secretary 5-27-2024

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday with the Secretary 5-27-2024

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Brothers,

I hope everyone is having a nice and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. I would like to personally give my gratitude to the men and women of our country who have given the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms. I hope we all can find a moment today to say thank you to the people who have laid down their lives for our liberty.

I am writing this email to make sure everyone knows that our June Meeting is a very special occasion for our Lodge. This is the Meeting where we award and hand out the scholarship money for the Joseph A. Fletcher, Jr. – P.M. Scholarships for 2024. We have planned a very nice meal in the Grand Banquet Hall. We are using Catering By Design for the food. The menu was published in the Meeting Notice. During the meal, we are going to have live entertainment. I booked a trio to perform for us. There is also a nice dessert that will be served. The meeting will be an open meeting so you can bring a guest if you desire. There will be a $15.00 co-pay for all attendees.

I know this is short notice but I need to know if you are going to attend the banquet by June 3rd. Please email or text me if you plan to attend.

I made a small error in the Meeting Notice. We are having an Extra Meeting on June 19th to confer the First Degree for Evan M. Schmitt. Please see the revised notice attached.

Lastly, please send in your completed forms for the 150th gathering that is happening in September. It would be a nice gesture to send the form in before the deadline. Our committee members are working very hard to make sure this event is a success. Also, please try to get a least one ad for the ad book. This was an important part of the equation when we planned the budget for this gathering.

Sincerely,

Andrew B. Schure
      Secretary of St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights