Sunday with the Secretary 5-1-2024

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday with the Secretary 5-1-2024

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren,

Hello, and good day. We have a busy week ahead of us and I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of what is going on.

On Monday we are having a rehearsal night so we are properly prepared for the representatives from the Grand Lodge of Lithuania and the Grand Lodge Of PA. The meeting will start at 7 pm.

On Wednesday morning I have arranged for a tour of the Masonic Temple with the Brothers coming from Lithuania. At 10:30 am we are going to have a 2-hour bus tour of the City of Philadelphia. We are planning on ending the tour with a visit to Pat’s King Of Steaks in South Philly. If you want to join us, please let me know.

On Wednesday night starting at 5:30 pm., we are having our meal in the lower banquet hall of the Masonic Temple. The total amount of people who are planning on attending the meal is 55 as of today. We are then going to start our Stated Meeting at 7:30 pm.

In addition to the visitors coming from overseas, we have some candidates visiting. I have invited three men to join us. Two came to us through the internet and one wants to transfer from a suburban Lodge to a Lodge that meets in the City.

Needless to say, Wednesday evening is going to be very busy.

I have received a total of 9 scholarship applications. Please keep in mind the deadline is May 15th.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Andrew B. Schure
      Secretary of St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone: 610-505-9331

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights