Sunday With the Secretary 4-7-2024

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 4-7-2024

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Brothers,

I hope everyone is doing well as we approach nicer weather on the horizon. We are starting the week with an instructional meeting on Monday night at 7pm at the Masonic Temple. On Wednesday night we are having our Stated Meeting. The meal for the Stated Meeting will be in the lower banquet hall at 6pm. Our Stated Meeting will begin at 7:30pm in Norman Hall. Brother Herman Wilson, Jr. has planned an excellent meeting so please make every effort to attend and show your support to our Worshipful Master.

On April 17th Derrick Coker will be getting his 3rd Degree. There will be a pre-meeting meal at Maggiano’s and the Extra Meeting will begin at 7:30pm. Please come out to support Brother Derrick as he takes his next step in Freemasonry. If you are planning to attend the meal, please let me know so I can finalize the reservation.

Here are a few reminders for various events and items to be aware of:

At our April Meeting, I will be reading the list of members who have failed to pay their dues. These people will be suspended.
      In May we will have visitors from Lithuania join us at our Stated Meeting.
      In June we are having our annual Scholarship Presentation. The deadline for the application is May 15th.
      We will go dark for the months of July and August.
      In September we are having the International Gathering of Lodges Named for St. Alban. Please remember to work on getting ads for the ad book.

Brother Herman Wilson, Jr. is looking to schedule a social event in the next few months. If you have any ideas please reach out to Herman.

I was asked for some assistance for a ride to our next Stated Meeting from a Paster Master who lives in the Northeastern part of Philadelphia. If any Brothers live up that way and can help, please let me know so I can coordinate.

I would like to conclude with this appropriate quote that applies to our Fraternity:

“Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.” – Helen Kellar

That’s all for today. I hope everyone has a great week and please be safe out there.

Sincerely,

Andrew B. Schure
      Secretary of St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights