Sunday With the Secretary 3-10-2024

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 3-10-2024

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Brethren,

We have a few upcoming events that I want to make sure everyone is aware of.

1. We are having a rehearsal meeting on Monday, March 11th at 7:30 pm. This will take place in Corinthian Hall.
      2. We are having a Stated Meeting on Wednesday, March 13th at 7:30 pm. This will take place in Egyptian Hall. The pre-meeting meal will be in the lower banquet hall in the Grand Lodge at 5:30 pm.
      3. We are having an Extra Meeting on Wednesday, March 20th at 7:30 pm. This will be in Norman Hall. The pre-meeting meal will be at Maggiano’s. Please let me know if you intend to participate.
      4. The Past Grand Master Wonderling will be hosting an open house on March 16th at 2 pm. This will be at the Newtown Masonic Temple. Please let me know if you want to attend and if you have any new prospects that you can bring along. Our DDGM asked that we participate in this event.
      5. On April 21st. at 9:30 am in E-Town, there will be a baby shower to support over 50 mothers. If you want to attend please email me and I will register for you.
        Our Brother Dan Giacomelli has updated our website and added the forms for the International Gathering of Lodges Named For St. Alban. Below is the link. I want to personally thank Brother Dan for all of his work to make sure our website is updated and properly maintained. Please make every effort to get a least one advertiser for our book. This will help us achieve our financial goals for the Gathering.

Meetings, Events, Communications, and Lodge Notices

Brother Dimitrios Hatzidais has recently traveled to Turkey. Attached are some pictures of him in front of a Masonic Temple in Istanbul. I thought you might want to see them for your viewing pleasure.

Lastly, I would like to touch on our scholarship program. The deadline for the application is May 15th. Attached is the application. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about this.

I was going to mention outstanding dues but I think at this point you are probably tired of hearing about this, so I am not going to mention anything about PAYING YOUR DUES.

Sincerely,

Andrew B. Schure

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights