Sunday with the Secretary 2024 #1

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday with the Secretary 2024 #1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Brethren,

There are some upcoming events that I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of and a change that I need to communicate to all members.

First, is a reminder that James T. Clancy, P.M. & DDGM will be having his presentation this coming Saturday (1-20-2024) at the Grand Lodge Of PA. The event starts with a tour of the Grand Lodge at 2:30 pm. The presentation will begin at 4 pm (Corinthian Hall) and the meal will be at 5 pm in the Grand Banquet Hall. We will have parking vouchers for people who are parking in the garage on Arch Street. At this time the dinner is at capacity with 260 people planning on attending. Please contact James directly if you have an interest in attending the meal and haven’t already RSVP’d. He will do his best to accommodate you if possible.

Second, we are having an Extra Meeting to confer a Third Degree on January 24th. The pre-meeting meal will be at Maggiano’s at 5:30 PM. It is important that all officers attend this meeting. Please let me know via email if you are going to be attending. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this meeting but Brother Perry Ekscel has graciously offered to sit-in as secretary for this evening.

Herman Wilson has decided to move our next Stated Meeting. The new date is February 21st. at the normal time. We will be having our pre-meeting meal at Maggioano’s. There will be no Extra Meeting in the month of February.

Within the next few days, I will be sending out our Meeting Notice. Please keep an eye out for it.

We are making good progress with dues collections. Thank you to all of the Brothers that have paid their 2024 dues. If you haven’t paid please do so as soon as possible. Here is a re-cap of the dues:

Amount: $125.00
      Payable to: St. Alban Lodge

If you want to mail a check, please send it to:

Andrew B. Schure
      2663 Salmon Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19125

You can pay online here:

Member and Officer Login

I think this is all for today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Thank you,

Andrew B. Schure
      Secretary of St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone: 610-505-9331

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights