Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #8

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #8

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

We have a big week ahead of us starting with our Instruction Night on Monday at 7pm. It will be important for the floor officers to attend so we can review the entrance of the DDGM and District Officers for Wednesday night. This is something we have not done yet and it involves different ritual. We will meet in Renaissance Hall.

Wednesday night is our 149th Anniversary Stated Meeting and District C visitation. We have a lot planned for this night including a visit from all of our fellow District C Lodges accompanying Sam Freeman, D.D.G.M. District C. We will also be hosting a contingent from the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge including their RWJGW. There will be a presentation from Br. Benjamin Mannes entitled “Lawmen on the Square- The Legendary Texas Rangers”. There will also be a presentation or two. Dinner is at 6PM at the Masonic Temple in the Lower Banquet Room. I can still squeeze a few more for dinner, but please let me know asap. There will be a $15 copay for dinner for all 529 members and a $5 copay for parking.

Please refer to your notice for a review of our Extra Meetings in March, the first of which is scheduled for 3/11 in Jenkintown beginning at 10a.

Please save the date of August 19th as that will be our District C Family Night Under the Stars at the Movies. The event will start at 8:15pm and will feature the movie Goonies. There is a limit of 60 cars so please let me know if you are interested.

I want to give a few ritual shout outs.. first to Brs Dante Fratelli and Dominick Arp who delivered flawless Opening and Closing Charges at our last meeting, Br. Paul Mogianesi, who recently got certified in the EA Degree and to Br. Evan Martin, who has been ok’d by his mentor to be checked for certification in the MM Degree in the near future. It’s amazing to watch this new generation of 529 members absorb the ritual and perform it so well.

Yesterday, I forwarded a list of those members who have not met their obligation and paid their 2023 dues. Kyle will be forming a committee to make phone calls, but if you have not paid your 2023 dues, your time is running out. The absolute deadline before we MUST suspend you for non-payment is our April stated meeting. If you are experiencing financial hardship, you must contact one of the officers before we can remit dues. Please do not let your membership be suspended.

Thank you and see you all this week..

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights