Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #30

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #30

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

How time flies, here we are in December and as such we prepare to elect and install those who will lead our Lodge into 2024 (our 150th anniversary year).

Our stated meeting this month will be on Wednesday, December 13th with dinner at 6pm and the meeting will start at 7:30p in ORIENTAL HALL. This hall holds special significance to our presumptive WM as this is where he was made a Mason some years back. I am pleased to say that nearly 50 have registered for the meeting and there is always room for more! If you haven’t let me know you are coming, please do so as soon as you can! There will be NO Extra Meeting this month so you can enjoy your Holiday season!

We have scheduled a night of Top Golf on December 8th, but so far the response has been very light. If you have an interest, please let me know.

I have received several responses for the DDGM presentation on 1/20/24 for which I am grateful. Please let me know if you would like to attend. The event will be held at the Masonic Temple, Corinthian Hall at 4p with dinner in the Grand Banquet Room afterwards. This is an open event, so guests may attend. Our new RWGM, Br. Larry Derr and several other GL Officers will be in attendance.

Thank you to the nearly 200 members who have already satisfied their dues requirement for 2024. Remember, that dues are due by the end of this month. Well over 100 have paid online which is very much appreciated. I will be getting dues cards out to those who paid over the next couple of weeks. Please remember that if you have a Grandview account, there is an app you can download on your smartphone which will have your virtual dues card for 2024 as well as a QR code verifying your good standing.

I believe that’s it for this week. Go Eagles!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      Mitchell Lodge No. 81
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Hiram No. 81 Hall Association- Director
      Deputy Executive Officer, Region H- PA DeMolay
      District Deputy Grand Master- Select, District “D” (eff. 12/27/2023)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights