Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #24

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #24

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

It’s September which means the SWTS is back in full swing with the latest going on in our Lodge!

This Wednesday is our Stated Meeting. I have gotten several dinner reservations which is great, but we have not yet hit the 50 mark which is what I informed the Temple caterer we would have. If you haven’t corresponded with me yet to tell me you are coming, it’s important you do so. PLEASE DO NOT JUST SHOW UP WITHOUT MAKING A RESERVATION! If the count stays as it is, I will adjust with the caterer. Br. Evan Martin will be presiding as Junior Warden and he has an interesting speaker lined up. Due to a scheduling conflict and with ongoing restoration in Norman Hall, we will be in Renaissance Hall for this meeting!

Extra Meetings of the Lodge have been scheduled for the 20th and 27th with dinner at Maggiano’s prior. Consult the notice for details.

Later on today, I will be emailing your 2024 dues notices. Dues will remain at 125/ yr. Please remember you have the option of creating an account on Grandview and paying dues online and I thank the 300+ members of the Lodge who have already created their accounts.The due date for dues payment is 12/31/2023.

I received a call from Charlie Scheu from NY who is heading up the 2023 International Gathering and he inquired how many of our members would be attending this year in October. I promised him we would firm up our number at our Stated Meeting. If you plan on attending, please register and let me know. Form is attached.

Save the date- January 20, 2024 is the date that has been set for my presentation as D.D.G.M. of District D. It will follow the annual LuLu Temple Breakfast that morning. A time has not been set, but many believe it will be mid-afternoon around 3 or 4 o’clock. The presentation will take place at the Temple in Corinthian Hall and I hope to see many of my St. Alban brothers.

That’s it for this week. Looking forward to seeing many of you on Wednesday!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      Mitchell Lodge No. 81
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Hiram No. 81 Hall Association- Director
      Deputy Executive Officer, Region H- PA DeMolay
      District Deputy Grand Master- Select, District “D” (eff. 12/27/2023)

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      Mitchell Lodge No. 81
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Hiram No. 81 Hall Association- Director
      Deputy Executive Officer, Region H- PA DeMolay
      District Deputy Grand Master- Select, District “D” (eff. 12/27/2023)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights