Sunday With The Secretary 2023 #2

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2023 #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Well, our meeting last Wednesday was definitely an amazing evening.. from the great banquet at Maggiano’s to the amazing attendance, an awesome presentation by Br. Sammons, the introduction of our WM’s incredible gifts (and lip balm) and wrapping it up with the fellowship afterwards. We had nearly 70 in attendance and Renaissance Hall looked pretty filled. Our District Deputy attended and was very impressed with the whole evening. I will also say our Officer corps did an amazing job with the ritual! Plans are already in the works for our February meeting and we look forward to having even more Brethren come out and be a part of our great Lodge!

Monday evening (1/16) is our first Extra Meeting and we will be conferring 3 Fellowcraft Degrees. If you are attending dinner and or the meeting, please RSVP so I can adjust the dinner reservation, if needed.

Next Saturday (1/21) will be a Degree day in Jenkintown (443 Old York Rd.) at which time we will be conferring both EA and FC Degrees on as many as 5 or 6 candidates. Lunch will be served and we will arrive around 9:00a for a light breakfast and hopefully, will be done by 3 or so. Again, please advise if you are able to attend.

I am enclosing instructions on how to set up your Grandview account. This is something all Masons with computer access should be doing. Let me know if you need assistance.

We voted in January to extend the deadline for paying dues until February. There will be a stop point at which time we will need to suspend those who haven’t paid. We are well ahead of our pace from last year, but if you haven’t paid yet, you are technically NOT in good Masonic standing. Please remit asap.

I am attaching a link to the Master Builder Award program which is for any Master Mason to achieve within his first year of membership after receiving his 3rd Degree.

Just a heads up that our March Stated Meeting will be an official District Visit at which time our Deputy and elected officers of District C will be in attendance. Should be a great night of Fellowship.

That’s all for this week. See you all at our upcoming Extra Meetings.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights