Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #45

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #45

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

I’d like to begin by wishing a Happy Hanukkah to all of our Brethren who celebrate.

Today, my message is going out to nearly 650 as we have incorporated email addresses of our Equity Brethren as the merger of our 2 Lodges will officially happen on December 27th. Last week, we had an amazing night of fellowship at our Stated Meeting as we were joined by a large group of Equity members after they closed their Lodge meeting for the final time and joined 529 in time for our election and installation of Officers for 2023. How wonderful it was to see so many Brethren filling Renaissance Hall!

Speaking of elections, Brs. Kyle Schwirian, Herman Wilson and Evan Martin were elected as the Worshipful Master, Senior Warden and Junior Warden respectively. Brs. Fletcher and I retained our offices. We made some changes with Trustees to incorporate Equity members into the mix and Brs. Joe Cain and Russ Combs were elected Representative and Substitute Representative to the Grand Lodge respectively. All will officially assume their stations on December 27th. The WM-elect has put together his appointed officer corps and they will be installed at our January 11th Stated Meeting. Of note, Br. Andrew Shure, the Secretary of Equity Lodge has been appointed to serve as Assistant Secretary for 529 and will play a very valuable role in the transition.

Tomorrow night is our last Extra Meeting for the year with 3 Entered Apprentice Degrees on the Trestle Board. We have a good group scheduled to attend at this point which is much appreciated. The meeting starts at 7:30p in Renaissance Hall.

Time is running out to pay dues as the deadline is 12/31, so please get your dues money in before you go on the “naughty list”. If you are having difficulty navigating Grandview or if you find yourself in a position where you can not cover dues for 2023, please reach out to me and let us work with you.

As we wind down the year, this will probably be my last SWTS for 2022. Overall, it has been an amazing year for the Lodge with so many new members joining our ranks and getting very involved as well as working through the process of merger with Equity which is going to make us a very strong Lodge moving forward. I feel blessed to be a part of it. Since this will be the last 2022 message, I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Kwanzaa to all who celebrate and to all, a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights