We have a pretty quiet week ahead so just want to highlight a few things. Going to try to bullet point to make the reading of these a little more brief when I can…
• We are ordering polo shirts, if you haven’t put an order in yet, I need size, color (blue v. white) and do you want your name embroidered.
• Scholarship Applications are due May 15th.
• I’ll be distributing Mentor information from yesterday’s seminar to anyone assigned as a Mentor. It’s a good guide to help you along.
• Sectional School of Instruction is next Saturday at 1. North Broad starting at 8am. Registration opens at 7:15a. Come see the work done very well and learn!
• Next Instruction Meeting is Monday, April 11th
• Next Stated Meeting is April 13th at 7:30p. Dinner at Maggiano’s at 6p. PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS WITH ME FOR DINNER. WE HAVE A LARGER CROWD COMING SO YOU JUST CAN’T SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW!! We have a speaker for the meeting.
• The Next Extra Meeting is Sat. April 23rd in Chestnut Hill at 10am. 1(EA), 1 (FC) and 1 (MM) Degree.
• April 13th is the final deadline to pay dues. If your dues are not current You WILL BE suspended. Please contact me if you have any financial hardship preventing you from paying dues this year.
Have a great week Brethren!
James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
St. Alban Lodge No. 529
Viewing 0 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C