October 12, 2021 at 3:04 PM #9079Daniel GiacomelliKeymaster
Good Morning Brethren-
Just a quick update for our events coming up this week…
- Monday, 10/11, we will have an Instruction Meeting at The Temple in Gothic Hall at 7pm. I’m thinking we can grab a bite afterwards and hang out.
- Wednesday, 10/13, will be our Stated Meeting with dinner at 6p in the lower Banquet Room at 1N. Broad St. and the meeting will begin at 7:30p. The WM has arranged for a presentation from Chester-Pike DeMolay and we will recognize our PM’s. Please get your dinner reservations to me (no cost) ASAP. I have heard from several members that we haven’t seen in quite some time that they plan to attend, so it should be a great night of Fellowship. We will open on the EA Degree so all may attend.
Our Extra Meeting is slated for Saturday, October 23rd at Prospect Park so all may attend regardless of vaccination status.. just masks are a must. We are planning to confer 2 Master Mason Degrees. It looks like we will have 3 Entered Apprentice ready to begin their journey come November with more following.
We have 2 opportunities now for much needed social events…
- Wednesday, October 27th we will have a Top Golf event in Mt. Laurel, NJ from 7-9pm. I have received a decent response on this so far, but please let me know if you are interested in attending. I have 2 bays reserved, but I can increase if need be.
- Br. Michael Miller has reserved tickets for the Candlelight Dinner Theater on November 21st. He has 15 tickets put aside for us. A flyer is enclosed, but if interested, you need to contact Br. Miller directly no later than this Thursday. His contact info is..
Michael J. Miller
511 S. Orange Street
Media, PA 19063
Reminder that our District C School of Instruction meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday and 4th Monday in Jenkintown. In the upcoming weeks, they will be instructing on the teller procedure for elections which the RWGM has stated he wants utilized for one position this year, even if all races are uncontested. We must attend to learn or get refreshed on the procedure as I would venture to say, many have never seen.
If you haven’t registered your personal account on Grandview, please do so. If you need your member ID, let me know and I can provide that to you. The system is fully functional, with the exception of dues payment. I am being told the GL will have this functioning very soon. Just a reminder we have an open motion on the floor to increase dues as well as Initiation Fees at our Stated Meeting this week. If you would like to voice an opinion and vote, you must attend.
I’m not sure if you all follow Br. Dante DiStefano on FB, but he has started posting and he looks great! Please continue to offer up prayers for him and his family as he continues on his amazing recovery!!
Have a great day Brethren, stay safe and we will see you all this week..
Frats , Jim
James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
St. Alban Lodge No. 529
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.