Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #30

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #30

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

As we prepare to pause our deliberations and celebrate the upcoming Holiday season, I would like to take a moment and thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers and concern during this difficult time for my family. It’s been a challenging close out of the year, but I am uplifted by the care and support shown to myself and my family by all of my Masonic brethren.

We had an uplifting week with our visits to 2 of our Masonic Villages. First a group of over 20 of us sang through the halls of the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill spreading cheer to the residents there followed by the next day visiting our guests at the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown to share good cheer and enjoy a wonderful lunch together. Thanks to all of the Brethren and their families who took part in one or both of these events.

I do wish to share the passing of a Brother. Vytas Kabas ended his earthly pilgrimage on December 18th and yesterday we were able to conduct his Masonic Service which was well received.

We will get back in full swing come January with our Instruction Meeting on the 7th followed by our Stated Meeting on the 9th. We will have Extra Meetings in January as we have 5 Brethren awaiting their Master Mason Degree.

Thanks to Br. Bob Stauffer I am now in possession of the 2019 dues cards which will be mailed before the end of the year to all Life, 50Yr, Honorary and Regular dues paying members who have remitted dues for 2019. I’m happy to report that a little over 50% of the Lodge is in good standing for 2019 and many have utilized the Grand Lodge online dues payment system. Please reach out to me with any dues related questions including if you are in a difficult position to pay dues this year. I think it’s safe to say that many of us have experienced hardship at one point or another in our lives and we are here to support you so your Lodge membership is not affected.

Brethren my sincere wishes for a very Merry Christmas. For those I missed I hope your Hanukkah celebrations were memorable and lastly Happy Kwanza for all celebrating. For all of us a very Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Year to you and your loved ones!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights