Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #18

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #18

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Afternoon Brethren:

I’d like to begin by congratulating our 2 newly raised Master Masons, Kyle Schwirian and Mark Sweetman and also congratulate Alex Schwartz on receiving his Fellowcraft Degree last Monday. Also a quick shout out to Brs Bill Roosevelt, P.M. and Alan Ozer, P.M. for their conferrals and to everyone who was able to be there to assist. All in all it was a great night.

There will be no rest for the weary as we might possibly have 2 MM Degrees to confer in June and then we are currently processing 5 petitions to begin Degree work in September.

If you haven’t already done so, please make your dinner reservations for the June 13th Stated Meeting so we can give a good count to the caterer!! Remember, we must have a minimum of 50…

Quick reminder about our Blood Drive on May 30th Come out and give to save a life..South Media Fire House in Media, PA from 2-7p.

If you have not received a Masonic Bible and I know there are plenty of you, we are making arrangements to do a Bible ceremony at our June 13th meeting. I emailed 9 of you as I have your Bible at the Masonic Temple. Please advise so I know what to prepare for..

That’s all for now.. Sunday with the Secretary will be on vacation for July and August unless something big is going on and we need to communicate with you..

Have a great week!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights