Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #15

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2018 #15

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good morning Brethren:

Hopefully, you all received your Lodge Notice either electronically or in your mail box so let me take a moment to review all of the upcoming dates/ events:

Monday, May 7th (7:00p)- Instruction Meeting at the Temple
      Wednesday, May 9th- Stated Meeting w/ Speaker 6p Dinner, 7:30p Meeting
      Monday, May 14th- Extra Meeting 6p Dinner, Meeting after

Wednesday, May 16th- Road Trip to Etown to visit our Brethren and friends.. contact Joe Fletcher for details

Wednesday, May 30th- 2-7p- Blood Drive- Flyer is attached to your Notice

Saturday, June 9th- Eastern PA Masonic Picnic at Dorney Park- info was sent in a previous email.

Saturday, June 9th, 10:00a- Grand Lodge Quarterly Communication in State College. Details in your Notice.

Wednesday, June 13th- Stated Meeting- Strawberry Night and Scholarship Presentation- Dinner will be at 6p with special entertainment for our guests afterwards. This is our last meeting before Summer break!

It is now crunch time for Scholarship Applications. It looks like we will have more than 10 submitted this year. Ideally, I would like them to me by May 9th. Please make sure they are complete with all necessary documentation and signatures..

All of the information for this year’s International Gathering in Canada was sent with your Lodge Notice. If you are going and taking the Chartered Bus, get your reservation in asap.

We have Raffle tickets available now for a 50″ 4K LED TV. Tickets are $5 or $20 for 6. Drawing will be at our November Stated Meeting on 11/14. See any Officer for a ticket..

Make your dinner reservations now for the May 9th Stated Meeting so we have an accurate count. We have an excellent speaker coming to present to us… Br. Louis Kahn from Concordia Lodge No. 67! Hope to see you all there…

Have a great week Brethren and enjoy the 80 degree weather!!!

Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights