Sunday with the Secretary {2-25-2024}

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday with the Secretary {2-25-2024}

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren,

Hello. I would like to start by thanking all of the Brothers who attended our last Stated Meeting. We had an excellent turnout. There were 52 total Brothers in attendance.

Our committee on the Gathering of St. Alban Lodges continues to move forward. We have established the costs and other important information. I have attached the registration form that you will need to fill out if you intend to participate. One very important part of reaching our financial goals for the gathering is the ad book. We would like everyone to think about a local business that you can ask to place an ad. If you are not able to attend and contribute with your presence you can still make an impact by generating funds by asking local businesses to place an ad. I can’t stress how important it is that we have a strong effort and results related to this revenue stream for the gathering. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions or concerns about this.

I am currently working on firming up March’s events. We are anticipating having an Extra Meeting in March. Our Stated Meeting will be on March 13th. The meal will be in the Grand Lodge Banquet Hall. I will have the Meeting Notice completed within the next few days.

Today I got an email from Sam Freeman-DDGM(C). There is an open house and below is the information that he sent me:

Past Grand Master Wonderling will be hosting an open house at the Newtown Masonic Temple on Saturday, March 16th at 2 pm. The Temple is located at 1682 Edgewood Rd. The purpose of the Open House is for all of us to invite quality men that we know that we believe would make excellent Masons.

This is a great opportunity potential candidates to ask questions and learn the membership process. Also for us to ask questions on where we are at as a Fraternity.

Please ask neighbors, co workers, friends to attend. Their wives / partners are also welcome. I hope to see many Brothers from District C in attendance to support the event.

Please let me know if you have any candidates that you think could attend this event. Sam is asking for good participation from our Lodge.

Lastly, I am working this week on sending out the last batch of Dues Cards. If you haven’t gotten one yet, you should be receiving a card within the next 7-10 days.

I think this just about covers everything for the moment. Thank you for reading this email and allowing me to be the secretary of this incredible Lodge.

Sincerely,

Andrew B. Schure
      Secretary of St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone: 610-505-9331

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights