St. Alban Lodge Meeting Notice – January 2024 Stated Meeting

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! St. Alban Lodge Meeting Notice – January 2024 Stated Meeting

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren,

Seasons Greetings.

I would like to start my first communication by thanking James T. Clancy for his 7 years of service as secretary of our Lodge. We all owe him a big debt of gratitude for the endless amount of knowledge and time he has given us. He has contributed enormously to the strength of St. Alban 529. On a more personal level, he has handed me a position that is very fine-tuned and well-run, making my transition to secretary much easier. Thank you, James! I will do my best to live up to the standards that James has set. Wish me luck…

Attached is our Lodge Notice and New Cover Page for January 2024. Brother Herman C. Wilson Jr. has planned an exciting meeting to start his term as Worshipful Master. In addition to the Stated Meeting on January 10th, we will also be having an extra meeting to confer a Third Degree on January 24th.

We will be having our dinner in the lower banquet room of the Grand Lodge for the Stated Meeting. Please remember to let me know if you are planning on attending the meal and meetings.

Please read through the notice, there is a lot of information that is a must-read!

I will also use this time to remind members that your dues need to be paid by December 27th. If you have any questions related to your dues please feel free to contact me.

Please note the new email address I created for the secretary of the Lodge. It is [email protected]

I am looking forward to serving as your Secretary for the ensuing Masonic year. If you need anything from me please let me know.

Andrew B. Schure
      Phone: 610-505-9331
      Secretary St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights