Sunday With The Secretary 2023 #5

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2023 #5

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Just a few reminders for upcoming events this week.

1. Our Instruction Night will be tomorrow (Monday) at 7pm in Renaissance Hall.
      2. Our Stated Meeting will be this Wednesday (2/8) with dinner at Maggiano’s starting at 5:30p then the meeting at 7:30p. I’m sure you all received Kyle’s telephone message yesterday describing all of the details.I NEED TO KNOW BY TOMORROW AT THE LATEST IF YOU WILL BE COMING TO DINNER. WE HAVE A LARGE PARTY AND I MUST GIVE THE RESTAURANT A FINAL COUNT BY TOMORROW.
      3. We have schedule 2 Extra Meetings, first on 2/15 and the second on 2/18 in Jenkintown. Consult your Lodge Notice for details.

Brethren- if you have not paid your dues for 2023, please do so as soon as possible as the time is drawing close where we must suspend those who have not met their yearly obligation. We have a small list of members who have not paid 2022 or 23 dues and they will be suspended on Wednesday by Order of the W.M.. We can longer afford to carry members who either do not pay dues or who do not contact us to make arrangements.

I want to thank all of the members who have assisted with Committees of Inquiry. We will be prepared to ballot on all 7 candidates this Wednesday and we have no new petitions to read.

That’s all for this week. Please remember to contact me to reserve your spot for Wednesday’s dinner. Thank you-

Frats- Jim

GO BIRDS!

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      Mitchell Lodge No. 81
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Hiram No. 81 Hall Association- Director
      Deputy Executive Officer, Region H- PA DeMolay

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights