Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #13

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #13

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Evening Brethren-

Had a full day today so hence the message is coming late…

Yesterday, our SD, Bro. Paul Mogenisi and our WM, Bro. Kyle Schwirian took part in the Sectional School of Instruction by being part of the District B/C Degree team that conferred the 3rd Degree with Bro. Paul serving as SW. Way to go!

This week we have an Extra Meeting on Wednesday when Alimanny Kromah and Daniel Fatelli are scheduled to receive their Master Mason Degree. Dinner will be at 5:30p at Maggiano’s. Hope you can attend to support our soon to be Master Masons.

There has been a change with the Lodge Notice . We will NOT be having an Extra Meeting on Saturday, April 22nd due to scheduling conflicts. We will have an Extra Meeting as scheduled on Wednesday, April 26th as well.

In case you weren’t aware, I was recently appointed Deputy Executive Officer for DeMolay representing the SE corner of PA. DeMolay is a Masonic youth program for young men between the ages of 12-21. One of my Chapters, Friendship-Bray, meets in Jenkintown and we are looking to reorganize the program. We are seeking adult leaders who would be interested in serving as DeMolay advisors. We already have a core group in place, but need to recruit at least 10 more adults who are interested in working with youth. We have scheduled a follow up zoom call for Sunday, May 21st at 3pm. If you think you might be interested in giving some time to our youth, kindly reach out. I speak from experience that this is a very worthwhile program and well worth your volunteer time.

I know our WM is working with members of the Lodge to organize a fun event for members and family. More details to follow.

Just a reminder that scholarship applications are due by May 15th. Any member of 529 or blood relation pursuing any level of education including trade schools are eligible to participate. The money is there for the taking so please encourage your loved ones to apply today.

Thank you Brethren and have a great week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      Mitchell Lodge No. 81
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Hiram No. 81 Hall Association- Director
      Deputy Executive Officer, Region H- PA DeMolay

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights