Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #9

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #9

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Afternoon Brethren and hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Sunday.

Yesterday, we continued our progression of candidates through their Degrees as Brs. Joseph Sparco, Brian Everett and Herman Wilson, Sr. received their Fellowcraft Degree which were all conferred by our WM, Br. Cain. We have one more busy month and then we can calm down a bit as the majority of our candidates will have completed their initial Masonic journey.

To reiterate the Lodge Notice which was emailed out yesterday, we have the following 3 meeting dates for March-
      • March 9th- Stated Meeting Dinner at 6 at Maggianos (Make reservations!) DDGM Sam will be in attendance.
      • March 14th- Monday Extra Meeting- 1st Degree (Eugene Dedov), 2nd Degree (Niko Serevetas) Dinner at 6 at Maggianos.
      • March 26th- Saturday Extra Meeting in Chestnut Hill. Master Mason Degree (Lorenzo Mazzamuto, Brian Everett, Joseph Sparco & Herman Wilson, Sr.)
      March 26th is a big day and we need as much help as we can to provide back ups to the Officers. We are planning to confer 2 Degrees, break for a catered lunch at the Lodge in CH and then do the second 2 Degrees after lunch. We have asked for help from other Lodges as well.

March 6th is our Top Golf Social. We have 2 bays reserved so we can accommodate 12 persons. Flyer is attached so please let me know if you are interested. You do not have to be a golfer to have fun at this. Believe me, many of us are NOT golfers!

March 12th is an Open House and Town Hall event being hosted by our RWGM at the Masonic Temple in Philly. This will be a great opportunity to introduce family or interested friends to the Temple and what we do. After lunch the RWGM will host a Town Hall for Brethren to discuss his ideas and hear any comments or concerns you may have. I posted a flyer on facebook with details which is also attached.

We have activated our Retention Committee to begin the process of contacting those members currently delinquent in dues for 2022. The absolute deadline for dues payment will be our April Stated Meeting after which any member who has not paid dues will be recommended for suspension of membership. I will issue one final email reminder on March 1st.

I haven’t forgotten about polo shirts. I hope to place the order in the next couple of weeks. Also, don’t forget about scholarship applications. The deadline of may 15th will be here before you know.

Have a great week Brethren and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights