Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #43

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #43

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

I just want to review a few upcoming events as the next 2 weeks we have a number of things going on..

Tuesday, December 6th- School of Instruction in Jenkintown (6:30p light dinner)- Any Mason is welcome to attend. This night will focus on election and installation procedures. We have a few attending but the more guys in the know, the better!

Wednesday, December 7th- Quarterly Communication of the Grand Lodge in Philadelphia (Corinthian Hall). All Master Masons may attend and you are encouraged to be seated before 6:30p. Dinner on your own. Brs. Douglas Whitmire and Evan Martin will be receiving the Master Builders Award from the Grand Master! Also, our merger is on the docket to be approved.

Monday, December 12th- Our instruction night at the Temple at 7pm. We will be going over the Teller procedure for elections as well as the installation. Candidates advancing should also attend to review the work for their next Degree. I’m not sure which room we will be in.

Wednesday, December 14th- Our Stated Meeting will be held in Renaissance Hall at 7:30p with dinner in the lower banquet room at 6p. We will hold our election and installation of Officers and we will be joined at dinner and later at the meeting by our Brothers from Equity Lodge No. 591. They will hold their last official meeting. Brethren, if you are planning to attend dinner and have not contacted me, please do so no later than Wednesday (12/7) as I must report a final figure to the caterer. Right now, between the 2 Lodges, we have about 50 attending. I reserved for 60, but will need to reduce that number as we pay per head. All Masons may attend as we will open the meeting on the EA Degree.

Monday, December 19th- We will hold an Extra Meeting for the conferral of the Entered Apprentice Degree for Samir Khan, Kenneth Jones and Brian Gorton.

Please keep January 11th open on your calendar. This will be the first official joint meeting following our merger with Equity. We are scheduling a banquet at Maggiano’s prior.

Dues money is coming in slowly but surely. Remember the deadline is 12/31 and the online payment option is up and running as always.

That’s all for now.. have a great week and Go Eagles!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights