Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #29

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #29

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having an Extra Meeting on Wednesday, August 10th at Oriental Hall in Philly with dinner at Maggiano’s at 5:30p. Start time for the meeting is 7:30p.

We will be conferring 3 EA Degrees on Derf Raphael, Duanne Bedley and Vincent Kenny. This should be quite a fun night as in addition to the 3 candidates, we have our 3 newly made EA’s coming out to assist, 2 prospects coming to dinner and 2 visiting Master Masons, one from Florida and the other from Haiti. Just right there that’s 10 coming to dinner so it is most important I have an accurate count as I may need to adjust my current reservation. I’ve heard from several of you, but really need a final count. Be nice to see you if you haven’t been out for awhile.

Work continues on our proposed merger with Equity No. 591. I am personally excited for this merger as it will increase (double) our ranks of active members, ensure a line of incoming elected officers for many years to come, and gives us an Asst. Secretary who will take over in due course with another waiting in the wings as well as increasing our investments allowing the Master to have more of a flexible budget for the years ahead and just overall strengthens our stability and makes us a dynamic Lodge to be a part of. If you have any questions about the proposed merger, please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of the committee.

That’s all for now Brethren, hope you are all enjoying your Summer and we look forward to seeing you all on August 10th.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights