Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #19

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #19

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren and Happy Mother’s Day!

We had 2 fun events this past week. Last Wednesday, the elected officers had an opportunity to meet up with some of our prospects at an axe throwing event. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it certainly was a fun time and we are planning a full Lodge event for this soon. Friday night, a group of us traveled to NYC to witness the amazing EA Degree given by Garibaldi Lodge, We were pleased to have guests from Lodges 67, 135 and 368 join us for dinner and the presentation. A good night was had by all!

Tomorrow Night we will have our Instruction Night at the Temple at 7p for all who can attend.

This is the last call for dinner reservations for Wednesday. I am nearing 30 who have signed up for dinner so if you are planning to attend, I must know asap! I hope you can attend the meeting as we will have an interesting presentation on the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity and its ties to Freemasonry. We thank Br. David Hearst for organizing this talk.

Just a heads up that we will have an Extra Meeting on Saturday, May 21st at 10a in Chestnut Hill at which time we will confer the FC Degree on Jonathan Arrietta and the MM Degree on Eugene Dedov. Br. Eugene, please arrive at 10a and Br. Jon, please arrive at 11a.

The deadline for scholarship applications is next Saturday. We will notify the recipients by the end of the month and we are scheduling our scholarship banquet for June 8th in the Grand Ballroom at the Masonic Temple at 5:30p.

Stay safe and have a great week! Hope to see many of you!!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights