Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #31

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #31

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

We had an amazing evening last Wednesday as we held our Election and Installation of Officers for 2022. I must say we made it through the Teller procedure without much issue (thank goodness for school!) and the Installations were all well done.

The 2022 Elected line is as follows-
      WM- Joseph H. Cain, Jr., P.M.
      SW- Kyle A. Schwirian
      JW- Herman C. Wilson, Jr.
      Treasurer- Joseph A. Fletcher, III, P.M.
      Secretary- James T. Clancy, P.M.

Representative in the Grand Lodge- Russell C. Combs, P.M.
      Sub. Representative in the Grand Lodge- Kevin M. Baker, P.M.

All Trustees were re-elected for the ensuing year.

Our Officers will assume their Stations on December 27th (St. John the Evangelist Day) at 12 Noon. The incoming WM has put together his line of Appointed Officers who will be installed at our January Stated Meeting on 1/12/2022.

The incoming WM has set his Extra Meetings for January as follows- On January 15th, we will confer 3 Fellowcraft Degrees and on January 29th, we will confer 4 Entered Apprentice Degrees. The Degrees will be held at the Masonic Lodge in Chestnut Hill (8425 Germantown Ave.) beginning with a light continental breakfast at 9a and the meetings opening at 10a. We will have lunch both days at the Iron Hill Brewery which is located across the street from the Lodge.

There are 2 seats remaining for our purchased table at the Masonic Breakfast at LuLu Shrine on January 22nd. If you haven’t signed up and would like to attend to meet our incoming RWGM, please do so soon.

I have attached the 2022 Joseph A. Fletcher, Jr., P.M. Memorial Scholarship application to this email. Please read the instructions carefully and all submissions must be received by May 15, 2022. Contact me with any questions.

I am still taking Polo Shirt orders for Lodge shirts. Again, they come in Royal Blue or White and there is an option of having your name embroidered. I intend to place an order right after the first of the year.

If you never received a Masonic Bible or a name badge, please contact me so appropriate presentations can be made.

As this will be the last SWTS for this year, just a friendly reminder that dues (125.00) are due by 12/31/2021. I have also attached the powerpoint again for your convenience on registering for Grandview and paying dues online. I’m happy to say we have crossed the 20% threshold of members who have registered Grandview accounts. Thank you! Dues cards have begun to be mailed, so everyone who has paid dues should be receiving your card in the mail by the end of this week. Keep in mind, there is also a virtual dues card on Grandview when you register.

Brethren- let me take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very wonderful Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous New Year. 2021 was one for the books! I have a great feeling 2022 will be an amazing year for St. Alban Lodge No. 529. You are an amazing group and I’m proud to call each of you Brother! Stay safe and healthy!!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights