Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #21

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #21

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Quick update on the new GL membership system, Grandview. The program is pretty operable at this point and we will be forwarding you a quick guide on how to set up your personal account to update your demographic information when it changes as well as pay your dues online. The GL is assuring me the process for emailing dues notices as well as paying dues for 2022 will be in place in the next week. That’s fine as I can’t send dues notices until the issue of mour dues increase is resolved at our October Stated Meeting. Once the vote is complete, I will get that information out to you.

The dates we have for October are as follows..

October 11th- Instruction Meeting at GL- 7:00p. We will figure out dinner prior.
      October 13th- Stated Meeting at GL- 6:00p dinner in the Lower Banquet Room and Meeting in Renaissance Hall at 7:30p.

We have not slated a date or location for our Extra Meeting as of yet, but at this point, we will have 2 Master Mason Degrees and 1 Entered Apprentice to confer.

I am also planning an evening of Top Golf in Mt. Laurel, NJ. It’s a great facility and a lot of fun. Check it out online https://topgolf.com/us/mount-laurel/. Let me know if you are interested so I have an idea of numbers.

Quick update on Br. Dante– he is home with support services. Great news after a long battle!

Have a great week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights