Sunday With the Secretary 2020 #7

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2020 #7

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren:

Our March Lodge Notices have been distributed so hopefully, if you are planning on attending the Stated Meeting on March 11th, you have made your reservation with Joe Fletcher. We have confirmed 3 Brethren who will be receiving anniversary pins this night.. Brs. Bob Roosevelt and Andrew McLuckie will be receiving their 25 yr. service pins and Br. Stan Bilker will be receiving his 70 yr. service pin. Our DDGM will also be in attendance for an official visit.

Our Instruction Night will be held on Monday, March 9th. We will have dinner prior at Chilis at 5:45p. We are trying different restaurants in the area just for the instruction night. Please let me know if you will be attending so I can make a reservation for us. There will be no Extra Meeting in March, but we should be resuming in April as we will be voting on 2 petitions this month.

Couple of upcoming events- March 28th is our Top Golf event at Harrah’s Philadelphia. There is a flyer in your notice regarding this. April 5th is our annual Palm Sunday Service at the Masonic Village in Lafayette Hill with brunch at 1p and the service around 2:30p.

I know it may be a ways off, but I have also enclosed in your Notice information for the next International Gathering which will be held in New York the first week of October. Since we call off for the Summer we will need to start getting reservations for this soon.

I am enclosing the 2020 Scholarship application with this mailing. So far I have only received one application and they are due to me by April 30th. Scholarships will be awarded at our June Stated Meeting.

We have scheduled our next Blood Drive on May 13th. There is a notice enclosed with details.

I think that’s about all for now. For those of you who recently paid dues, your dues cards will be going out in the mail tomorrow. For those who still haven’t paid dues, your deadline will be April 8th as that will be the night we will need to suspend any member who is not current in dues. Please contact me with any questions about this.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights