Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #3

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #3

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Obviously very mixed emotions today.. woke up feeling good and spent part of the day visiting Mom when I learned of the sudden passing of Kobe Bryant. Being a Philly native, I remember living in the Main Line as he was finishing at Lower Merion HS and being drafted into the NBA. May our Great Architect watch over his family during this tragic time and hopefully this gives us all pause to realize how precious life is and to make every day count!

Your February Lodge Notice will be going out by tomorrow. Something very different this month with our first Table Lodge in some years. I hope you can all come out and be a part of this unique aspect of Freemasonry.The meeting is on February 12th with dinner at 6 and the Table Lodge beginning at 7:30 all in the Lower Banquet Room.

There will be no Extra Meeting in February. We will be having a rehearsal meeting in February on the 10th. I am proposing we have our dinner prior at the restaurant at the Courtyard Marriott or whatever the new name of that Hotel is. Be nice to see the remodeled restaurant and do something a little different for a fun dinner. Let me know your thoughts if you’re planning on attending. Dinner will be on the Lodge of course.

Our Master will be announcing a fun event for you and your guests in March at Top Golf at Harrahs in Chester. This will be the first of several fun events for Lodge members and their families/ guests this year. More info to come.

Just a heads up for the future.. our annual Palm Sunday service at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill will be on Sunday, April 5th. Look for more info in your Lodge Notice.

Have a great week Brethren.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights