Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #15

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2020 #15

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Hope you are all doing well despite the continued challenges we face.

This week will be our Instruction Meeting on Monday as well as our Stated Meeting on Wednesday at which time we will be conferring the EA Degree on 2 candidates. Our Ritual Chair, Br. Kevin Baker, PM, has familiarized himself with the Covid related changes to the ritual so I would encourage all Officers to attend so you are up to speed. As a reminder when you come to the Temple either evening, you will be screened and you will be asked to sign a Waiver. You must wear a mask inside the Temple.

Dues Notices for 2021 went out by email last week and nearly a third of the Lodge is already covered for next year so thank you to those who have paid early. The deadline is 12/31/20. If you did not receive a dues notice to your email, please advise. If you know of a Brother only receiving regular mail at this point, I will also need to be made aware as our printer has not reopened for business so I will need to make arrangements to mail Lodge Notices etc to him.

Stay safe and look forward to seeing you all in the coming week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights