Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #13

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2019 #13

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

I want to report that we had a good Stated Meeting the other night. Br. Tom Labagh gave a wonderful presentation on his experiences with Scottish Rite presented in his unique fashion. I was a little disappointed that our numbers were down from usual, but we know things happen. Hopefully we will pick back up in May.

We still have a few open seats on our bus trip to Alexandria. For those of you that are attending, I need to know rather quickly your meal choice for dinner.. beef or chicken. Kindly respond and advise.

Just a reminder there is no Extra Meeting tomorrow night (Monday), however we did read 3 new petitions at our Stated so we will definitely be getting busy in the months to come.

The deadline for Scholarship applications is rapidly approaching (May 15th). We must hold fast to this deadline to insure we have everything in place for our June Stated Meeting.

I’m off to the Masonic Villages at Lafayette Hill for our annual Palm Sunday Service. I wish all of you and your families a Blessed Easter and a Happy Passover to our Brethren of the Jewish faith.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights