Sunday with the Secretary 2018 #19

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday with the Secretary 2018 #19

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Afternoon Brethren:

Welcome to June which is our last month for business before we go on our Summer hiatus. Aside from the Stated Meeting on the 13th, there’s not much happening since we have cancelled our Extra Meeting for the 18th.

Speaking of the Stated Meeting, our reservation count is only at about 30. Brethren, if you are coming we need you to make your reservation ASAP!. Please remember we are paying for a minimum of 50.

We are in the process of investigating 4 new petitioners who will be balloted on in June and will hopefully begin their initiation at our Extra Meeting in September at Ft. Mifflin.

We are also doing a Bible presentation after our Meeting in June as we have several new members who have not received their Bibles as of yet. If you received an email from me concerning this, kindly let me know if you will be able to attend. So far I have confirmations for 3.

We are already finalizing plans for some upcoming social events such as the Worker’s party this Summer and our annual Holiday Party. More details to come.

Letters went out last week to 11 recipients of our Scholarship program. Most will be attending our Stated Meeting and dinner for the presentation of the award. So thrilled we were able to give an extra scholarship this year thanks to our Trustees and the financial performance of our various funds.

That’s all for now. Again, please contact Joe Fletcher concerning dinner for the 13th. It is extremely important we receive your reservations over the next couple of days!!

Thanks Brethren and have a great week!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights