Sunday With The Secretary #11

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary #11

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

I am pleased to welcome two new Brothers into our Lodge. Kyle Schwirian and Mark Sweetman received their Entered Apprentice Degree this past Monday evening at our Extra Meeting. Please join me in welcoming both of them into our Fraternity.

We are preparing the April Lodge Notice and there’s a few dates I want you to mark down. Our instruction night is April 9th (Monday) and the Stated Meeting will be on the 11th. We will be receiving our DDGM at our Stated for his official visit and he will be updating us on the various programs set forth by the RWGM. We will also have a program focusing on our Masonic Youth. We will also have an Extra Meeting for Degrees on Monday, April 16th.

We are planning something different for our Scholarship Night and Strawberry Festival for our June Stated Meeting which I’m sure you will find very entertaining. More details in your Lodge Notice.

Speaking of Scholarship Night, we have only received 3 scholarship applications so far. They are due by the May Stated Meeting. Let me know if you need one.
      You saw Brother Joe Fletcher has been advertising for the upcoming gathering this September in Canada. We have chartered a bus which can seat 48 for the trip and seats are going fast.The flyer is attached to this email.

Today being Palm Sunday, I am off to Lafayette Hill to participate in this afternoons Service for the residents of the Masonic Village. Have a great day Brethren!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights