2017 Sunday With The Secretary #9 (11/12/2017)

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! 2017 Sunday With The Secretary #9 (11/12/2017)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Happy Sunday, Brethren!!

I have to tell you, we all saw something pretty cool at last weeks Stated Meeting. We witnessed a young man not just assume the East, but one who took control of his Lodge and ran a beautiful meeting (with justice and equity) and you know what, he looked like he was having a lot of fun in the process! I know we have to refer to him as our “presumptive” WM, but I for one am looking forward to working with this man and I am definitely on the “Kevin bandwagon”… are you?!?! I’m looking forward to some pretty awesome things in the year to come.

Dues payments are going well. We have 177/413 members accounted for.. that’s 43% of the total membership! Dues cards have been mailed to those who have paid. Those of you who have reached 50+ years of membership, your dues cards are going in the mail next weekend. Just to advise you that if you do not pay your dues by the first week of December, the Lodge voted that you will receive a notice that you could potentially be suspended for non-payment after the first of the year. Again, if you are having an issue with paying, or know of someone having an issue with payment, kindly reach out to me and let me know.

I’m looking forward to visiting our Brethren at both the Masonic Villages at Lafayette Hills on the evening of 12/19 for Wassaiing at 7p and Elizabethtown on 12/20 to visit our Brethren for lunch.Let Joe Fletcher or me know if you have an interest in attending either or both of these visits.

Brethren- we do need your assistance with a special request. We have a Brother who had a very serious and unfortunate accident recently. He is in his last year at Penn State and while traveling back to school, was in a pretty bad car accident. Fortunately, he is ok physically, but did suffer a significant gash to the top of his head (I’ve seen pics and def not for the faint of heart). His car has been totaled and he is in need of a set of wheels to get him back and forth. If you know of someone selling a vehicle in the 1500- 2000 price range or if you wish to make a donation to assist the Brother, that would be great. This is not something for which we can use Lodge funds. If you have any information or wish to contribute in any way just let me know.

Thanks Brethren and have an awesome week!!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights