2017 Sunday with the Secretary #8 (11/5/2017)

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! 2017 Sunday with the Secretary #8 (11/5/2017)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren:

Hard to believe it’s been 2 months since I started this little blog if you will, hoping you find it a good communication tool and informative.

I think I was so consumed with dues last week that I forgot to congratulate our SW, Kevin, who became certified in the Fellowcraft Degree and has now completed all requirements to run as our next Worshipful Master. Several of us traveled to Prospect Lodge the other week to support Kevin and listen to a phenomenal exemplification of the 2nd Degree. Congrats Kevin and job well done!

Speaking of dues, I’m pleased to report that more than a 3rd of our Brethren are accounted for with dues payment, meaning they don’t owe dues as a 50 yr or Life member or have already remitted dues as a full paying member. That is over 150 Brethren. If you owed dues and have paid you have either received your dues card already or it is on its way to you. Life members received their dues cards last month.

Busy week ahead of us.. tomorrow is Instruction Night at 7p and Wednesday is our Stated Meeting with dinner at 6p. Contact Joe Fletcher to make dinner reservations if you haven’t already done so. We have a full and informative evening planned and our SW will be assuming the East as our Master is out of town for the month.

Don’t forget Wassailing at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hills on December 19th at 7p followed by a lunch trip to visit Brethren in Elizabethtown the next day. Contact me for details. Lastly, this coming Saturday is our Masonic Day of Service at Mt. Moriah Cemetery. Details of this can be found on the District C Facebook page.

Have a great week Brethren!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights