Tagged: Sunday with the Secreatary
January 4, 2018 at 3:47 PM #338Daniel GiacomelliKeymaster
Quick update about yesterday’s email regarding online dues payment. I thought we were completely set up, but we are not quite there yet. This has been quite a learning curve. Couple of points for all of you..
1. In order to process online credit card payments, the Lodge needs to set up an account with “Stripe”. This is an online credit processing system the Grand Lodge has contracted with to process credit card payments directly into our bank account. I have a message out to Bob Dunkle at GL to assist me in setting this up tomorrow. There is no fee to the Lodge, however, like pay pal, there is a processing fee you will have to pay.
2. I do have the Lodge configured on the new “Cashbook” system so going forward I will be tracking your dues payments directly on pamason.org. Next year this will allow me to generate dues invoices directly off the GL system and send either by snail mail or email. Ultimately, this will save us printing and postage costs and the Cash book for both myself and the Treasurer will now be online.
3. If you have an email in the Grand Lodge sales force system and have never logged into the members section to either view your personal Masonic record or now, pay dues, I will be sending you an automated email to set up your password so you can gain access. These will go out today. Many of you have the ability to do this, but have never logged in.
Since I’m still in learning mode with this new job, I finally figured out the Call-em-All system and sent out my first call this morning. This is just another reminder for you for upcoming meetings etc.
Quick reminder that if you want to attend the Holiday party on 12/3, please send me your check and response form asap.
Also, the Mount Moriah clean up project will continue on Saturday, 11/11 starting at 9am.
Have a great day Brethren.
James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
St. Alban Lodge No. 529
- This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Daniel Giacomelli.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.