Sunday With The Secretary #28 (Monday Edition)

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary #28 (Monday Edition)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren:

As always, I hope this email finds you well and I especially hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Thank you for all the well wishes for my Dad. He is in a rehab facility in New Jersey and definitely making some progress. Needless to say as a Health Care Executive, it’s been an interesting journey for me to play the role of family member. Certainly gives me an interesting perspective as to what goes on in the heads of the many family members I serve in my own community. I do apologize that I have not written in awhile, but unfortunately sometimes there are simply not enough hours in the day.

Your Lodge Notice will be emailed this week. Needless to say it should be a relatively easy month and certainly not a late night for the Stated Meeting on December 12th. We will be taking the dinner up a notch and adding a special soup course. December is typically our Election and Installation of Officers for 2019, but as our slate is continuing on for another year (and I don’t believe we will have any surprise nominations and I have not received any letters of intent), there will not be a need for an installation. We have also made the decision to forego the Rehearsal Meeting for December 10th and we are not scheduling an Extra Meeting for December since it would fall too close to the holidays. We will resume Degree work in January when we could have as many as 4 Master Mason Degrees to complete.

Please remember that we will be Wassailing at the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill on the evening of Tuesday, December 18th, meeting at 7:15p in the lobby. I have attached a flyer for your convenience. The following day we will be traveling out to Elizabethtown to have lunch with our guests at the Masonic Village. Again , contact Joe Fletcher if you’d like to travel along.

Dues cards will be mailed in early December. If you haven’t paid your dues (and that’s ok), you will receive a complimentary reminder from the Sales Force system. Please just keep in mind, the deadline is 12/31/18.

Enjoy your week and see you soon!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights