Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #7

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #7

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Today’s message is really a reminder that I need to know whether you will be attending our Stated Meeting on March 8th and the dinner prior, which will be held at the Temple in the lower banquet room at 6p. I gave the caterer a very conservative number as the RSVP’s haven’t been what I thought they would be. As of right now, I only have 29 who responded. This is definitely not the month to wait until the last minute as I must give the caterer a final head count by Wednesday and we pay by the head. As a reminder, we will be hosting the DDGM and the District Officers as well as a contingent from Prince Hall. There is no speaker this month given the other activity. Let’s show our District how strong our new Lodge is!!

The elected officers have set 3 Extra Meetings planned for March. We will be conferring Master Mason Degrees in Jenkintown on March 11th starting at 10a. The following Wednesday, March 15th, we will be conferring 3 EA Degrees and the following Wednesday, March 22nd, we hope to confer 1 EA and 2 FC. We will also have 3 candidates participating in the One Day Class. When you think of it we will have 13 candidates taking 19 Degrees in one month! Wow!!

We have a number of newer members pursuing their Master Builder Award, but there are other awards available for more seasoned Masons. They are the Master Craftsman and Master Pillar awards. Our Lodge has yet to have anyone attain either of these so who will be first??

By the looks of things, we should be able to resume reading petitions in April, so if you’ve been holding any, please present at the April Stated Meeting.

We still have a number of Brethren who have not paid dues for 2023. I will be forwarding the list to the Officers who will begin the process of contacting the Brethren.

That’s all for this week. Please remember to make your March 8th dinner reservations today!

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights