Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #16

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #16

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

This is the week of our Instruction Night (Monday) and Stated Meeting on Wednesday…

First, the Lodge will be meeting in EGYPTIAN Hall at 7:30p The other change is that we will be dining at the Temple at 6p, not Maggiano’s. They were not able to accommodate us as they are completely booked with graduation parties. I had a conversation with Amy at Edgemont Caterers. They are now back at the Temple. She gave us a very good price for a great amount of food and assured me that all food will be prepared on-site, not pre-cooked and shipped to the Temple. If you have not RSVP’d, please do so as soon as possible.

We will have the Executive Officer, Sr. Deputy Executive Officer and State Master Councilor of DeMolay joining us to give us a broad overview of DeMolay and our efforts to rejuvenate a Chapter located within District C. Our DDGM, Sam, will also be in attendance and fully supports this project. In addition we will be balloting on a new petition and voting on 3 plural memberships.

Plans are in the works for our June 14th Stated Meeting as this will be our Scholarship presentation. We will dine at the Temple, however we will meet in the Grand Banquet Hall and Br. Lorenzo has graciously agreed to play again for the event.This was an amazing evening last year and I’m sure this year will be equally as good. Scholarship applications are starting to roll in. Deadline is the 15th.

Plans are also in the works for some social events over the next few months as we will not be having Extra Meetings until late summer. Plans will be announced in future Sunday messages.

Have a great week, Brethren and stay safe. Hopefully, see you at instruction tomorrow and our Stated Meeting on Wednesday.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      Mitchell Lodge No. 81
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529
      Hiram No. 81 Hall Association- Director
      Deputy Executive Officer, Region H- PA DeMolay

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights