Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #11

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With the Secretary 2023 #11

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

I want to inform you about 2 deaths we have had in Lodge over the last week.. Br. Gerald Francis passed away last Sunday and we had thought we were going to conduct his Masonic Service yesterday, however the family has requested his service wait until a Memorial Service is held in a few weeks at The Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill where Br. Gerry and his wife reside. Last evening, we learned of the death of Br. Daniel Rader, P.M.. Br. Rader served as Worshipful Master of the former Equity Lodge in 1982. His service is being held this morning at Goldsteins Funeral Home, 6401 Broad St. at 10:45a. if anyone reads this and is able to attend.

Last night we had a nice appreciation dinner for our officers who have been working very hard conducting multiple degrees this year (we’ve done over 60 in the past 12 mos). While the storm kept a few away, those who attended had a great time.

Our next event is our Stated Meeting on April 12th. As of this morning, only 25 have RSVP’d. Please, if you are coming to dinner at Maggiano’s please contact me today and let me know. Too often I’m receiving very last minute requests to come to dinner which makes it tough on the restaurant. Copay for dinner is $15/ parking $5.

The Lodge Notice was emailed out last night with the dates of our 3 Extra Meetings this month. We are working through the large number of candidates we have very nicely thanks to the great attendance we have been getting at Extra Meetings. Thank you.

I received another Scholarship Application this week. I am attaching it again for your reference. Scholarships will be presented in June.

It is absolute crunch time for dues payment. If you are reading this and have not paid your dues or made any effort to contact anyone about your situation, please know you will be recommended for suspension from our Lodge and Freemasonry. Please reach out to us as we can work with you if you are having difficulties.

Have a great week Brethren!

Frats- Jim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights