Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #30

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #30

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

This week’s Extra Meeting on Wednesday looks to be filled with much fun and fellowship. We will be conferring 3 EA Degrees with our 3 newly made EA Masons from July all taking part in one way or another. We will be welcoming guests from Haiti and Sarasota, Fl and we will have 2 petitioners coming to dinner. We will also have friends and hopefully future Lodge Brothers from Equity No. 591 attending to assist. As previously communicated, dinner will be at 5:30 followed by the meeting at 7:30p.

Speaking of our proposed merger with Equity 591, just a reminder that in the September Lodge Notice, I will be including the notice required by Grand Lodge to all St. Alban members that we will be taking the formal vote on whether or not to proceed with the merger. The vote will take place at our October 12th Stated Meeting. If approved the merger would then require approval of the Grand Lodge. As previously stated, your committee feels very good about this merger as it will make us quite an active Lodge with many good prospects for taking the elected positions for several years to come, strengthen our coffers and provide an amazing Masonic experience for the roughly 640 of us that will be part of the combined Lodge. I would encourage you that if you have any questions or concerns, to please reach out to myself or any member of the committee (Ed Cole, Joe Cain, Kyle Schwirian, Herman Wilson, Jr., and Joe Fletcher, III).

A few days ago, I took the opportunity to post dues notices for 2023. Many of our members like to pay early and get it out of the way, which several have done over the past few days. The due date is December 31st. You can pay by check or there is the online option to pay through your personalized account for Grandview. I’ve taken the liberty of attaching the Grandview Registration and Dues Payment instructions to this email.

Our Brother, Doug Carlson, has asked me to spread the word about a Red Cross Blood Drive being sponsored by and held at his Long and Foster Real Estate Office at 1109 West Baltimore Pike in Media on Tuesday, August 23rd from 9a-7p. The flyer with info is attached. Br. Doug has indicated that you can contact him directly at 302-290-9522 or at [email protected] to be personally scheduled. Please support and help save a life!

Have a great week Brethren and see you all soon!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights