Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #3

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #3

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

We had a good week as we had a successful first meeting for our new Officers this past Wednesday and yesterday we advanced two of our Entered Apprentice, Evan Martin and Herbert Wyche to their Fellowcraft Degree.

In 2 weeks, January 29th (Saturday), we will be holding an Extra Meeting in Chestnut Hill at which time we will be making 4 new Masons (Lorenzo Mazzamuto, Herman Wilson, Sr., Joseph Sparko & Brian Everett). It’s important that we start on time (10:00am) and we have a firm commitment from the floor Officers. If for some reason you cannot attend, please inform either the WM or SW ahead of time so we can make alternative arrangements. We will also need experienced Brethren to serve as Guides. I’m encouraging as many members as possible to attend as standing through 4 Degrees can be a bit tough for some of us, so having a backup crew would be wonderful. We will also provide lunch during the course of the day.

This coming Saturday, January 22nd, will be the Masonic Breakfast at LuLu Temple honoring our new RWGM, Jeffrey Wunderling. As previously mentioned, we have purchased a table of 10 so there is no cost to the members. We have 3 slots remaining so please let me know if you are interested. Dress is a tie and jacket. You do NOT need to be a Master Mason to attend this event.

I have attached our Lodge Notice cover page with some changes. We are pleased to let you know that Br. Brian Bennett has agreed to be our Charity Chairman so any ideas for charitable projects should be submitted to me and I will pass along to the committee for consideration. You will also see a listing of District C Chairmen if you would like to have them give presentations to the Lodge.

I’m pleased that over 100 members have registered on Grandview and dues money is steadily coming in. I will be sending out an additional reminder to those who have not remitted dues. Please keep in mind the Lodge extended the deadline, but please get your dues in when you can. I’m sending out instructions again on how to pay online and set up your account on Grandview. If you are having any hardship, as we know these past couple of years have been very difficult, please do not hesitate to reach out and let me know. The Lodge will work with you!

Also attached to this weeks’ mailing is our Lodge Scholarship application for the 2022-23 school year.

Have a great week Brethren and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Cover >> https://stalban529.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LODGE-NOTICE-COVER-2022.pdf

Scholarship >> https://stalban529.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/APPLICATION-FOR-SCHOLARSHIP-AID-Revised-2021-01.pdf

Dues >> https://stalban529.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/PA-Masons-Grand-View-Tutorial-1-1.pdf

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Daniel Giacomelli. Reason: added links to bottom for attachments
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights