Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #28

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #28

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

Today, I am writing to you from a hotel room just outside of Pittsburgh. Last night I had the opportunity to meet childhood friends from my days in DeMolay and today we will gather together to attend the Masonic Funeral Service for RWPGM, Sam Williamson, who had a profound influence on all of us who were involved in DeMolay back in the 80’s and 90’s.

This past week we had a combined event for both St. Alban and Equity Lodges. We went to Top Golf and enjoyed a night of fun and fellowship. We look forward to our upcoming proposed merger. They are a great group of Brethren and together, we will have an amazing Lodge.

This week we will hold a Summer Extra Meeting to confer The EA Degree on 3 new candidates. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 13th in Oriental Hall at our Masonic Temple. Dinner will be served at 6p at Maggiano’s and the meeting will start at 7:30p. Please let me know if you will be attending so I can make good reservations. We will be hosting a Brother from Oregon who will be in town for a convention.

That’s all for this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights