Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #25

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #25

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Afternoon Brethren-

Today, June 19th, we are celebrating 2 things. One of course is our Father’s and the great influence they had on our lives. We are also celebrating Juneteenth, the liberation of the African-American community from the atrocities of slavery. I hope you all take the opportunity on this glorious day to celebrate these 2 amazing events on our calendar.

Tomorrow evening, we will be having an Extra Meeting to confer the Master Mason Degree on Jonathan Arrieta. Dinner will start at 5:30 at Maggianos or whenever you can get there and the meeting will start at 7:30. If we start on time, we should be done no later than 9p. Any Master Mason is invited to attend to support our newest Master Mason!

I’m going to need to close out reservations for Top Golf. Right now, I have enough Brethren attending to fill 2 bays of 6. If you would like to attend and haven’t RSVP’d, I will need to know by tomorrow. We will be at Top Golf on Byberry Rd. on July 7th from 7-9p.

We will be having our second merger meeting with Equity Lodge No. 591 on June 30th whereby we will be completing most of the paperwork involved in this process. So far we are proceeding well.

Just a reminder that we will be having Extra Meetings on June 13th and August 10th at which time we will be conferring the EA Degree on our 6 new candidates. Please keep these dates free on your calendar if you can.

That’s all for this week, Brethren. Have a great week and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights