Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #24

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #24

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

Well, the reviews continue to pour in from our meeting/ scholarship banquet last Wednesday and the only concern I continue to hear is “How the heck do you top that next year???” From beginning to end, the night was a momentous success from the delicious banquet, the touching scholarship presentations, the overwhelming support from our Equity No. 591 brethren and of course, the magnificent concert given by our own Br. Lorenzo Mazzamuto. My answer to the previous question is “I don’t have any clue lol!!” Thanks to all who were able to attend. How good it was to see Renaissance Hall filled to the capacity it was. We are also pleased to welcome Douglas Whitmire as a new Plural Member to our Lodge.

Our next event will be an Extra Meeting on June 20th at which time we will confer the MM Degree on Jon Arrietta. Dinner will be at 6 followed by the meeting at 7:30p.

Now that our 6 petitioners have been elected to membership, we have their EA Degrees scheduled.for July 13th and August 10th. Please mark these dates on your calendar as we will need your support and assistance with floor workers and Guides.

We have several new members pursuing their Master Builder Award and 2 so far have told me they are just about done and ready to submit their applications for approval. This is a great achievement for new members and we look forward to several more down the pike.

That’s all for today. Have a great week and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights