Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #21

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #21

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Brethren-

Yesterday, we made, yet again, another Master Mason as Br. Eugene Dedov was raised to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason. In addition, Br. Jon Arrieta was Passed to the Fellowcraft Degree. Thank you to everyone who joined us on a very warm May afternoon.

Our next event will be our Scholarship Dinner and Strawberry Festival on June 8th in the Grand Banquet Hall on 1 North Broad St. We will enjoy a buffet dinner starting at 5:30p, Afterwards we will be entertained by one of our newer Master Masons, Br. Lorenzo Mazzamuto. Our Brother is a Violin Virtuoso who has played the greatest concert halls worldwide including Carnegie Hall. He has agreed to offer us a concert following dinner before we adjourn upstairs for the scholarship presentation and brief Stated Meeting. What an amazing night this will be as we will recognize 8 outstanding young people with the Joseph A. Fletcher, Jr., P.M. Memorial Scholarship. I have had many Brethren reserve their spot and seating is limited. If you would like to attend, I need a commitment this week. We will also be joined by a contingent from Equity Lodge No. 591 as we begin the process of merger discussions as they have sought us out for potential merger. I am attaching a list of those who have already registered for June 8th dinner. If you’re not on the list and you wish to come, I need to hear from you.

Our next Extra Meeting will be on Monday evening, June 20th at 1 N. Broad St., when Jon Arrieta will be raised to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason. We will have dinner at Maggiano’s at 6p.

As we are currently processing 6 new petitions, the W.M. has decided we will begin the initiation process over the Summer with 2 Extra Meetings being held on the 2nd Wednesday in both July and August at our Temple in Philadelphia. 3 EA Degrees will be conferred each evening.The July group has already been notified. Dinner will precede each meeting at Maggianos.

The W.M. and Elected Officers are also planning social events over the Summer. In addition, the District will be hosting a drive in movie night on August 20th. Please contact me if you wish to be added to our list.

Registration is still open for the International Gathering in Rhode Island in late September. Please let me know if you will be attending.

Have a great week Brethren and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights