Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #2

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren and welcome to the second Sunday of this new year.

I’m happy to report that despite testing pos on a rapid Covid test last week, 2 subsequent lab tests came up negative so I’ve been released from quarantine and back to work just in time for a busy week with lodge activity.

Tomorrow evening is our Instruction Night at 7pm and our Stated Meeting is this Wednesday with dinner at 6 at Maggianos.If you are attending and have not made your reservation, please do so today, if possible, so I can give an accurate count to the restaurant!! Wednesday should not be a particulary lengthy meeting as we will be reviewing the 2022 calendar and installing our Appointed line of Officers. I believe we will also have a couple of Bible presentations as well.

The first of two Extra Meetings will be this Saturday, 1/15 at the Masonic Lodge in Chestnut Hill (8425 Germantown Ave). The meeting will start at 10am and we will be conferring 2 Fellowcraft Degrees on Herbert Wyche and Evan Martin. We could certainly use a strong turn out to support our new members.

Saturday, 1/22, is the Masonic Breakfast at LuLu Temple and we have 3 seats remaining. Lodge has already paid for the table. We will get to meet our new RWGM, Br. Jeffrey Wunderling.

Brethren, look forward to seeing you this week and kicking off a strong start to our 2022 Masonic year.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights