Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #16

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #16

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren and a very Blessed Easter for those Brethren who celebrate!

This will be a brief message today as I’m sure many of us have holiday plans to spend time with family and friends, so just a few quick updates…

Our stated meeting last Wednesday was well attended and many thanks to Br. Herman Wilson, JW, for his presentation on Alchemy and the Craft Degrees.

We continue to increase our numbers as we we read one petition for plural membership, the next night I received a 2nd petition for plural membership (which will be read in May) and we had 2 prospective members attend dinner with us who had such a wonderful time, both have completed petitions to become members of our Fraternity.

We finally connected with the store that produced our polo shirts. I will be placing the order this week. Please note a slight increase in price due to inflation and supply issues. S-XL are now $19, XXL-$21 and XXXL- $23.

The Elected Officers are working out logistics for Garibaldi Lodge on May 6th so we will get this information out shortly.

Scholarship Applications are due by May 15th!

Please be advised that effective tomorrow, April 18th, due to the increase in COVID cases being reported in the City and in conjunction with the City’s mask mandate, the R.W.G.M. has ordered the Masonic Temple on Broad St. will once again be a fully vaccinated building, therefore you must prove vaccination status in order to enter.

Have a wonderful day Brethren and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights