Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #15

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2022 #15

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and the beginning of Baseball Season.. Go Phillies!

Tomorrow night is an Instruction Meeting. We WILL be going over floor work for Business of Lodge and EA Degree so the WM is requesting all floor workers (Officers) attend. We will start at 7p in Renaissance Hall.

Wednesday is our Stated Meeting. We do have a program lined up and a very good amount of Brethren attending. I will put this out there one more time. I increased our reservation at Maggianos and I do have a few spots remaining for dinner so if you are planning on attending dinner and haven’t already contacted me, please do so today or tomorrow. Dinner is at 6p. We will have a prospective candidate joining us for dinner and looking forward to meeting everyone. By the way, all of our Officers now have Tuxedos so the line should be looking very sharp!!

We have a confirmed reservation for Garibaldi Lodge in NYC for Friday, May 6th. There will be 11 of us coming from the Philly area. We will have details about transportation and dinner shortly. If you are attending, we will probably meet somewhere (perhaps my work place in NJ) , ride up, have dinner and attend the Degree. We will probably meet in the early afternoon like 2 or 3 and I wouldn’t plan on being home before 1am. The Degree starts at 8pm.

Working on the polo shirt order. The place we previously ordered from just got back to me and they are looking up our past order to make sure they have everything they need. Hoping to have the order placed this week. I’ll cover the cost and everyone can just pay me back.

Just a little more than a month to get scholarship applications back to me. I have 3 so far.

Just an FYI for those of you registered on Grandview (almost half of the Lodge btw!). I have been posting our Minutes for 2022 if you care to peruse..

That’s it for this week..

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights