Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #9

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #9

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Morning Brethren-

Not much to report today, but do want to advise the Lodge Notice for April went out by email the other day and we are looking at a full calendar for April. I do need to report in last week’s Sunday message, I mistakenly said the Instruction Meeting would be on Monday, April 10th. It should be Monday, April 12th.. sorry about the confusion. The Notice is correct.

I do notice through Facebook that several of our members are in the process of being vaccinated for COVID which I highly endorse. If you find you are having difficulty navigating the internet and would like to receive the vaccine, please contact me as the Lodge may have some resources to assist you through the process. No guarantees, but we may be able to help.

As we enter one of the holiest weeks in both the Jewish and Christian calendars I would like to say chag sameach to our Brethren celebrating Passover and a very blessed Holy Week and Easter to our Brethren of the Christian faith. I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy safe gatherings with your loved ones.

We will take a pause next week.. talk to you all on Sunday, 4/11.

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights