Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #29

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #29

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Evening Brethren-

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends! Today, we closed out the weekend with a visit to a prospective new candidate, Brian Everett, who seems like he would be a great addition to our Lodge. The Committee enjoyed the time with him today and his petition will be up for ballot on 12/8.

Speaking of 12/8, we have a reservation for 25 at Maggiano’s at 6p. We can increase that number if need be, but again, very important that you let me know in the next couple of days if you are coming and also attending our Stated Meeting. The agenda for this meeting will be the Election and Installation of Elected Officers for 2022. We will have an Instruction Meeting on 12/6 at 7p to review the Election and Installation procedures.

So far, we have about 8 Brethren signed up for our Brothers Brunch on 12/12 at 1pm. Again, if interested, let me know in the next day as I’ll be finalizing the reservation. This will be it for December as we will not have an Extra Meeting due to the Christmas and New Years Holidays.

So here is something a bit different.. this coming Friday, 12/3, I’ll be taking part in a paranormal investigation of the Masonic Lodge in Chestnut Hill. It has long been rumored of spiritual activity in this building as it is over 150 years old and had prior uses before being purchased as a Masonic Lodge in the early 1900’s. The organization intends to reveal their findings at a Stated Meeting of Mitchell 81 and have been given no prior knowledge of the “suspicious activities” that have occurred there over the years. I’ll advise when the presentation is going to occur if anyone may be interested in attending.

Enjoy your week, Brethren and stay safe!

Frats- Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights