Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #28

Welcome to St. Alban Lodge 529 Forums Sunday with the Secretary! Sunday With The Secretary 2021 #28

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Good Morning Brethren-

As we know, it is that time of the year when we must fulfill our obligation and pay our dues for 2022. To that end, our J.W., Br. Kyle Schirian, made modifications to his tutorial and added a section on paying dues online in addition to registering your account on Grandview. That new tutorial is attached.

Just a reminder, that once you register your account you can do the following-

1. View your yearly invoice and pay your dues online.
      2. Change your own demographic information whenever needed.
      3. View your virtual dues card.
      4. Keep up to date with Lodge functions as we move into the calendar portion of the system.

You can also download an app (PA Grand Lodge) so you can have all of this information at your fingertips including a scannable QR code to verify that you are an active Mason when visiting other Lodges. Please email me with any questions.

The December Lodge Notice is going out in the morning and I thank those of you who have already RSVP’d to dinner at Maggiano’s the night of our Stated (12/8). It is extremely important to have this count for the restaurant.

That’s it for today Brethren.. we went over a lot of upcoming information last week. Let me take this opportunity to wish each of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. Please stay safe!

Jim

James T. Clancy, P.M., Secretary
      St. Alban Lodge No. 529

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania, District C

Verified by MonsterInsights